Sliding Tilting Table Press
MADE IN GERMANY
All abk presses are designed for low-maintenance operation.
The abk column guides are without central lubrication – maintenance-free and wear-free. The maintenance-free column guidings are also low-friction. This gives customers additional benefit due to energy savings.
The abk sliding-tilting table presses (SKT) are no exception.
Even with SKT presses, the scrapers can be exchanged in the assembled condition without any problems, if they should be replaced after a few years of operation without having to dismantle the columns. It saves the customer time and money.
The abk sliding-tilting table presses have a compact rotary drive design including position control that allows individual programming of rotation angle.
- The presses are available in all common sizes from 1300mm between columns up to 2600mm and press forces up to 300ton
- The abk column guides are without central lubrication – maintenance-free and wear-free. If necessary, the wipers can be exchanged in the assembled condition without any problems.
- Very good loading situation outside the press room
- Optimal deburring by turning the lower table
- Relatively low installation height possible because cast parts are inserted and removed outside
- Designed for robot automation
- abk has developed together with Parker Hydraulics a new rotary drive that requires little maintenance. Furthermore, the table position can be programmed individually using the position control.
- The high-performance drive ensures short times in the overall cycle
- Our engineers design the drive power individually according to the customer’s requirements