Tilting table presses
MADE IN GERMANY
The abk tilting table presses have a compact design of the rotary drive including position control.
The advantages at a glance
- The presses are available in all common sizes, from 1300 mm to 2600 mm columns passage and press forces up to 300ton
- The abk column guides are without central lubrication – maintenance-free and wear-free.
- If necessary, the scrapers can be easily replaced in the assembled state.
- Designed for robot automation
- Optimal burr removal by turning/tilting the lower table
- abk has developed a new rotary drive that requires little maintenance.
- The high-performance rotary drive, in the absence of a sliding table drive ensures shorter times in the overall press cycle
- Maximum rotation angle of 0° – 180° is drivable
- low press space requirements, weight and material savings
- the drive power is designed individually, according to the customer’s requirements